Recharge yourself.

by - Tuesday, June 04, 2013

--image found --
Have you ever had your body tell you to just stop? Well it hasn't happened to me in awhile but yesterday it happened! We've been so busy with helping my father, busy having garage sales, and just busy trying to figure out what to do with all of our stuff. (that will be another post on another day)

At 5PM yesterday I fell asleep on our sofa and then when I woke up it was about 6:45PM and by 7PM I was tucked into bed. This is a rarity for me. I slept all night until about 9AM this morning. Our bodies know best and that was just what I needed.
--image found --
How do I feel now? I feel 90% rested & recharged. I'm hoping my tea will kick in for the other 10% soon! Now, I'm going to finish some household tasks that are screaming at me.

Wishing you a fab day!

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. That drawing is actually quite creepy, but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAH, too funny! :) I liked it too!

      Delete
  2. What a rest! I hope to catch up on sleep this coming weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I'm planning another garage sale for tomorrow so maybe Saturday. Happy weekend to you!

      Delete
  3. Last night I was getting the last few things done/ packed for a trip away and my body did that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's crazy when it happens! Have a fun trip!

      Delete
  4. i feel this way everyday at 3 pm lol. coffee strong coffee does the trick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh believe me, coffee is a part of me everyday!

      Delete
  5. I take senior naps during the day, to help me recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks nice! I've never been able to take naps well but I've been sleeping sooo well. I think it's the morning runs I've been taking! I've been asleep by 10:30 or so the last week (except tonight...) and then awake at 7:30 to run, waking up naturally, which is the best. Glad to hear you're catching up on your rest! xx

    Allie @ callmesassafras.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

we like to hear you say hello. =) don't be shy.

POWr Social Feed