It's been frigid here in my neck of the woods lately so I've been pulling out my handy dandy boots. You wouldn't guess in these photos, however it was real close to zero degrees outside. Eek! Since it's February, you know the month of love and women's heart health.. I've decided to wear as much of the color red as possible. Great idea huh?
- Headwrap: Lala by Lovely Bands
- Sweatshirt: Hello Red Champ pullover by Hello Apparel
- Collared shirt: thrifted
- Corduroy pants: Grey cords by Free People (last season, similar in link)
- Boots: Joan of Arctic boots by Sorel in color Taffy
- Lip color: Russian Red by M.A.C.
Have you been wearing your red lately??
peace, love & red,
all photos property of swell and stylish.