Follow Up!Thursday, January 10, 2013
I've been a little behind on my posts lately due to post holiday and road trip lag, so I do apologize. Here are some things that I wanted to follow up with this week and had to share them with you.
- After taking a road trip through the desert, having one of these in my home is a must!
- Some lovely desktop backdrops from Design Love Fest! I added the Resolve one to my desktop.
- This made me laugh! He has some other funny videos on his youtube channel so click through.
- I might be a little late to this party however I just discovered the lovely blog of Kris Carr. She's the author behind the new book, Crazy Sexy Kitchen. She has a ton of great information on how to treat your body good over on her website!
- I don't really know why I want to buy my son this shirt but I kind of do. I have a terrible fear of hamsters and guinea pigs from my sister having them when we were kids and them escaping into our home for 3 months. I need to face the fear.
peace, love & coffee,