Follow-up FridayFriday, June 15, 2012
- These cheesecake cones leave me speechless. They're so beautiful and most likely just as delicious. Make your own by stopping over at Sprinkle Bakes.
image found via sprinkle bakes.
- Kimberly Hartman founded Jade Tribe, a company specializing in boho jewelry and handbags, after visiting Laos and watching women hand dye and weave fabrics. She started purchasing from them and the rest is history. It's how Kimberly gives back and shows the love around the world.
- Go to these lovely ladies to find out how and why you should have sexy eyebrows!
- I'm really loving the statement on this new TOMS shirt!
- Have you ever tried an avocado smoothie? Sounds weird, tastes yummy! I made one after coming across the above recipe this week.
- I really don't know why I haven't purchased at least one of these handy bags?
- Have you tried the raspberry jam from INNA jam? It's seriously heavenly!! I really need to order more!
- The lady Erin behind the blog Living In Yellow has me visiting her blog often to give me a chuckle or two. She's bound to brighten your day if the blog title didn't. I wonder what she's up to today?
That rounds out my list for follow-ups! Hopefully your week has been wonderful and your weekend will be even better! See you on Monday!